Fall

Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012

I can see through my blog statistics that several of you are already checking the class blog!  I just wanted to say to you all, welcome!!  I'm so excited to meet many of you tonight at Back to School Night!  I just wanted to take the opportunity to invite you all to explore the blog!  I spent a good deal of time this summer trying to find games that were fun and interactive, as well as organizing things so that the most important links are easily accessible.  Some of those essential links include:

SIS:  Be sure check this for missing work and grades on a regular basis
Class Blog: I post homework and upcoming events every day!  I also occasionally post pictures and other fun things!
Learning Plans: To keep up with what's going on in class, check the learning plan, which gets updated weekly
Volunteer Calendar: Check the volunteer calendar to sign up for opportunities in our class!  For special things like field trips, I just send an email as needed for sign-ups.  

See you tonight!  It's going to be a fantastic year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment